Valta Realty started out in 2017 by Jing Zhou, PhD, who started managing her own properties after realizing there is short of quality service providers in property management. Gradually, Jing formed a highly educated and efficient team, mostly working from home Dad and Mom. We are passionate about providing quality rental housing and maximizing cash flow for property owners.
With a background in science, entrepreneurship and real estate, Jing envisioned a hospitality & property management company that would utilize data/tech and international culture knowledges to give guests a unique experience, take good care of homes, while maximize revenue. Having self-managed her own rental properties for more than 16 years, she manages her client’s properties with the same high level of attention and care as her own.
Over the years, she has grown the local team to a handful vacation rental experts with international backgrounds to care for multiple homes in Seattle’s and Eastside’s areas:
- Concierges who will welcome you to Seattle, answer your questions, and share tips about where to go and what to do
- Maintenance specialists who can quickly remedy any unexpected issues with plumbing, electricity, or wi-fi
- House-keeping staff that ensures your unit looks and feels new & homey upon your arrival.
Our high quality, hard-working and caring moms (and one dad, ?) are the only reason we have grown so fast in the past few years. Especially our moms who are behind the scene, but to keep our properties to the best conditions to landlords and guests. Like Maria, our cleaning lead. She has 5 children, but works 7 days a week. No matter it is Sunday, or last minute emergency cleaning, she is always there for us. Also Glenda, she needs to take care 3 children and 2 grand children, but somehow she managed to take care all of our repairs using her pieces of time.
If you want to know us more, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more..
Jing Zhou, Ph. D.
As a rental property investor and business owner, I believe in to deliver the highest Cap Rate for owners.
- Successful serial entrepreneur and investor
- Co-founded Microceramics Environmental Company in 2010 to develop patented heavy metal absorbing materials, which was used in water purifier products by Fortune 500 company. The company was acquired in 2014.
- Invested and became CEO to turn around the polymer company, OxiScience in Redmond Washington, to become a top selling brand on Amazon.
- Invested and managed properties & real estate fund with total value of tens of millions.
- Strategic advisor and board members to multiple startups in E-commerce, material science, healthcare, and education.
- Ph.D. in Biophysical Chem, University of Maryland Baltimore County
As a curious and intrepid traveler, I have been in 20+ countries and 50+ cities. I enjoy learning different cultures, meeting new people, seeing new landscapes and experiencing new things. Traveling has provided me perspectives and knowledge to be a successful property manager.
- 12 years in Operations Management focusing on efficiency and productivity through data analysis, resource optimization, process standardization and continuous improvement.
- Invest and manage multiple properties in Seattle metropolitan area.
- Staff recruitment, training and development.
- Standard operating process (SOP) development and improvement.
- Cost control initiatives.
- Revenue management strategies.
- Master’s degree in engineering management, Syracuse University.
Julie has been a part of Valta Realty Group since 2017 and taken multiple tasks. Julie communicates with tenants about their various service requests, directs maintenance technicians in the field, purchases appliances and is an expert at researching and finding the lowest quotes on larger maintenance projects. She also works in accounting and administration.
Julie enjoys working with people, finding solutions, and providing positive customer service. She is happy to assist customers by phone, email and in person. In her free time, Julie enjoys reading, art and most importantly spending time with her family.
Julie holds a Master Degree in Pharmacology
Xu Wang, Ph. D.
It’s my passion to provide top quality and comprehensive technical support to the team, and grow in entrepreneurship.
- Former Senior SDET Lead and Senior Software Engineer with 14 years of experience in Microsoft.
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Florida State University